- Rolling power outages
- Seeming endless riots and protests
- The media acts like mouthpieces for the government
- The rich get richer while the poor get poorer
- People who complain or speak out lose their platform to do so
- Government spokespeople threaten reporters
- There are shortages and long wait lists to obtain goods
- Government gun confiscation and bans
- Large numbers of people wait in food lines
- High unemployment and massive deficits
- Politicians want to lock up people they disagree with
At any other time, I’d say the above are signs you are living in a third world socialist country. Today, it’s just life in these United States.
I find that frightening.
In just these last few decades, this country has slid so far down the slope towards socialism that it is hard to think we will not soon be a third world socialist country heading to the inevitable collapse. We could be the Venezuela of the Northern Hemisphere. Or maybe we will wall off California and a few major cities and let them become the East Germany of the United States. (And if you don’t know what that means, get a world history book written before the year 2000 and look it up.)Continue reading “When Did American Become a Third World Country?”